Wednesday 23 July 2008

Blessings

Below is an entry that I made on Jeannette's Journal as a comment she made to an entry for this new journal.

I started JLANDANGELS after we lost Kim. I hunted all over JLAND for a journal where we can post about members who have gone to get their ANGEL wings. There was none. So I started one. I had the idea, but not the know-how to made the journal.

I always read Jeannette's journal it was one I read daily. I liked the way her journal was. I asked her if she would do the journal. She asked a few other JLAND friends to make some tags and she made it what it is today.

Jeannette had trouble keeping it up since she had to use my screenname.She asked me if I would mind her starting a new journal under her screen name and I told her YES it would be easier for her. After many emails back and forth we have the journal you are now reading.

I HAD THE IDEA AND JEANNETTE HAD THE KNOW HOW.

So with that said Jeannette I give you the BLESSINGS to you on this journal and know you will make it a great one.

 

Hugs and much love to you.

 

Sunny

Here is the comment left on her journal:

I just want everyone who reads your comments to know that you do have my blessings with JLANDANGELS. I just had the idea for the journal. It was all Jeannette who did all the work on it. It has been hard on her to keep it updated because she has to do it under my screen name. It is very hard for her to be updating it.

I hope you Keep the name JLANDANGELS and put either continue or 2 after the name.

Jeannette I suggest you start a new journal under your screen name and have a link for the origanal journal be the first one under other journal. That way the one who want to go back and read their post can do so. It would be so much easier for them to do it this way.

My dear friend I thank you for the work you have done on the journal. I know this new one will be as good as the 1st one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sunny.  Your comment is much appreciated.  Without your original idea, our departed friends would have no memorial.  I like to think they are looking down and are pleased.